Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 270

Thread: The Last Thing I Bought Was...

  1. #181
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ooh what a pretty place. Last thing I bought was dish soap because I forgot to pick it up at the store when I went grocery shopping. I hate that!

  2. #182
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rog ...she is just beautiful...I'm glad you are in love...we should all be in love...or at least lust *snickering*

  3. #183
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Julie is a strong woman and I know that you are proud of her [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    Last thing I bought is bodylotion

  4. #184
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DCP 5230Click for larger image

    Like all married couples we have had our ups & downs, but the truth is Julie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] is the Love of my life, & I couldn't imagine life without her by my side.

  5. #185
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah Rog,
    I agree with Mum she is beautiful and looks like the kinda girl who "LIKE ME" loves to give hugs!!!
    Where was that taken???

  6. #186
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That photo was taken out by Lake Sarah. We were bored one day and decided for a country road trip and somehow ended up coming into the Park from the backside.

    Julie <font size="5"><font color="red"><u>HATES</u></font></font> to have her photo taken, So I was very lucky to get this shot.

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ May 25, 2006 03:23 PM: Message edited by: ellanoize ]</font>

  7. #187
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The last thing I bought was a stuffed piggie holding a baby piggie, for Ashley Jayne's Graduation.

    She is a piggie collecting thing, I think she has about 300. figurines, stuffed piggies, Salt & pepper shakers, Cookie jars, lamps, house shoes, toys and of course piggie banks.

    She started collecting when she was 5 or 6 and it seems like she has no intentions of stopping now at 14.

    piggie

  8. #188
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    like my husbands diecast nascar collection...it's hard to stop....we've run outta room..need a bigger house LOL

  9. #189
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I remember George Carlin doing a routine on how My Stuff grows.

    The last thing I bought was a shower rod. They raised the price of the dryers in our apartment from $1 to $1.25 and its getting too expencive so I put the curtain rod up in the bathroom and we hung upthe laundry and turned on a small fan, it was dry in a few hours.

    I ain't cheap...I'm poor [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #190
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That hard Rog!!! While I haven't struggled like that for the last 4 years...I KNOW EXACTLY what you mean! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] Amazing though, how creative we can get in times of need!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •